- Witches Runes Pentacle Pendant - Scrying Pendant with Black Onyx.
- Angelic Communication through Theban Alphabet ~ John Dee.
- Handcrafted in .925 Sterling Silver.
- Black Onyx convex (raised, rounded) surface can be used for scrying.
- Reversible! For those times you may feel the need to keep the pentacle hidden.
- Approximately 1 inch (25mm) in diameter without the bail, 1 3/8 inch with the bail.
The Rune-like letters around the outside of this pentacle is said to be a relic from the Atlantean days. These magickal letter, called the “Theban Alphabet” are thought to be connected to the Cabalistic Enochian Script of the Elizabethan Astrologer and Magician Dr. John Dee.
Through Angelic communication, the Angels Michael and Uriel gave to John Dee this Magical Alphabet “divinely inspired and transmitted to humanity by various of God’s Angels.”
Sometimes called the “Witch’s Runes,” this script is very popular among the elemental crafters of today. These ancient runes have been used from time immemorial as a Magical Alphabet from which spells and inscriptions were written. The powers of these magical letters are protected by the pentacle they surround. The pentacle is a five-pointed star formed by one continuous never ending line. It is an ancient symbol honored by many cultures and carries many meanings: a symbol of Truth, a sign of completeness, of Protection, a symbol of mankind, and is closely associated with the Earth and the Earth Mother Goddess.