- The Valknut Warrior's Knot Pendant, surrounded by Norse Runes.
- Resurrection and Rebirth.
- Handcrafted in gold tone jeweler's bronze.
- Design by artist Mickie Mueller.
- Size: 1 5/8" inch, including the bail
The central triangles are called "The Valknut, The Knot of the Fallen," a Sacred Symbol to Odin, King of the Nordic Gods. This Magical Knot was self carved into the breasts of wounded Viking Warriors so their Souls would be carried, by the Valkyries, to Valhalla, the Heavenly Meeting Hall where the heroes would feast with their Gods forever.
However one would be mistaken to associate this symbol solely with the Vikings. Norse legends harken back to a long forgotten age where…"Life was considered the 'battlefield' of the Soul, and to triumphant one had to overcome the forces of darkness in one's own life, allowing the Spirit to shine.