- Medieval Celtic Unicorn Pendant - Unicorn Magick Pendant.
- Handcrafted in solid .925 Sterling Silver with Blue enamel details.
- Love, Courage, Purity, Healing - the Unicorn is a symbol of both the Sun and the Moon.
- Surrounded by beautiful celtic knotwork, celtic spirals, and Stars representing the astral plane, this beautiful Unicorn is a fantastic symbol of purity, love of humankind, and the spiritual struggle we all face here on Earth.
- Pendant is approximately 1 5/8 of an inch, including the bail.
There are many myths and legends about this powerful, spiritual creature. The Unicorn symbolizes all we aspire to be -strong but wise, spontaneous tempered with calm, powerful but compassionate.
The spiraled horn of the Unicorn is the source of its great magic and powerful healing abilities. It was believed to be an antidote to any poison and protected Kings from assassination. In Medieval Christian legends, the Unicorn is seen as a symbol of the Incarnation.