- Tyr Belt Buckle - Dryad Design Tir Spiritual Warrior and God of Justice Belt Buckle.
- Features the Tyr (Tir) Rune on the reverse side.
- Buckle measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) tall by 2 1/2 inches (6.3 cm) wide.
- This belt buckle fits a 1 1/2 inch wide belt.
- Made in the USA of lead-free pewter.
- Designed by Paul Borda of Dryad Design.
Tyr is the Norse God of war, courage, and Justice. He is a Sky Father who brings justice and fairness in earthly matters. He is best known for losing his right hand to the Fenerous Wolf. The wrist joint even now in Scandinavia is referred to as the “wolf joint.”