- Rhiannon Pendant, the Welsh Queen Goddess Pendant in Bronze.
- An original Dryad Design by artist Paul Borda.
- Handcast in high quality gold tone jeweler's bronze.
- Size: 2 1/8 inches (5.7 cm) tall by 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) wide.
- Features a natural Amethyst gemstone.
"Rhiannon" is derived from the earlier Welsh that literally translates as the Great Queen Goddess. Rhiannon rode a pale white horse and the song of her three birds was so perfect it held power over life and death. A prince who attempted to overtake her rode hard for several days before asking her to wait. Known for rewarding those who ask for what they want, she stopped immediately, saying, "and it would have been better for your horse had you asked long before this."