- Viking God Odin's Wolf Warriors Yin Yang Pendant Necklace.
- Handcrafted in the USA of the highest quality Nickel and Lead-free silver color excelsior pewter.
- Comes with an adjustable 30 inch black cord and pewter accent bead.
- Includes a small booklet with information about the amulet, as shown in the photos.
- Double sided - same design on both sides.
- Size: approximately 1 1/8 inches in diameter; 2.9 cm in diameter.
In the Viking God Odin's Kingdom, Asgard, his wolves are named Freki and Geri. His wolf-warriors were not mere animals but mythical beings. Geri and Freki complete Odin in ways he was lacking.
The Wolf is the traditional Spirit Guide of the Hunter, the Warrior, and the Magician. The Wolf represents a dual nature of nurturing and destruction. On one side, the Wolf is the living embodiment of fury, chaos, and brute wildness. In contrast, the symbol of the wolf also represents one of the most loyal and sociable creatures, living and hunting in a co-operative family group (or pack). While the wildness of the wolf is its greatest strength, it is its intelligence that is a Wolf's best asset, allowing the Wolf to direct its fierce nature into Positive Action.
This design shows the wolf in its dual nature in a Yin-Yang style design, surrounded by the Magickal Runes of the Vikings.
This handcrafted item was created out of the finest excelsior (leadfree) pewter by Pepi and Co.
Pepi and Co. utilizes a unique finishing process resulting in one of the most beautiful lines of jewelry you can find! Pepi and Co. enlists the creative energies of select artists and sculptors to develop and design each original piece. Concepts for designs are carefully researched for authenticity and historical relevance, utilizing historical and mystical texts including The Key of Solomon, The Qabalah, The Black Pullet, Greek, and Norse Mythologies. The resources are too numerous to mention and the research library keeps growing! Pepi's goal is to bring you beautifully interpreted, esoterically sensitive, quality designs created by highly skilled craftspeople.