- Horned MOON PENTACLE Pendant with the upturned Horns of Isis and Celtic swirls.
- Designed by Artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design.
- Handcrafted in Sterling Silver with natural Amethyst gemstone accent.
- Around the edge it reads: "I am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars."
- Size: 1" in diameter (2.5 cm).
This pentacle is carved with Celtic knotwork as well as traditional Celtic swirl patterns. It is a symbol of Earth and Prosperity as seen in the tarot. The Pentacle in its upright position represents the Spirit in balance and harmony with the four elements. The upturned crescent moon is a symbol of the Goddess Isis.
Dryad Design - the work of Paul Borda
Dryad Design, Ltd is the "soul work" of artist Paul Borda. All designs are original, many are based on extensive research and all are copyrighted. The statues and jewelry include God and Goddess imagery from Celtic, Norse, Russian and Sumerian Mythology.