- Epona Celtic Horse Goddess Pendant - Rhiannon Goddess Amulet.
- Handcrafted in.925 Sterling Silver.
- The Celtic Goddess of horses was called either Rhiannon or Epona, a Goddess of magic, prosperity, and the realm of the fae. The horse was very important to the Celtic culture allowing for advances in travel, warfare and agriculture.
- Features Emerald glass on the bale.
- This enchanting, handcrafted Sterling Silver Epona Goddess Pendant was divined and designed by celebrated author, High Priestess, and "Official Witch of Salem, MA", Laurie Cabot.
- Size: 1 1/4 inch.