- Vintage style 1920's Blue Geometric Style Earrings.
- Made in the USA - The work of Shelley Cooper and Sweet Romance.
- Size: 1.5" L x 0.5" W.
- These earrings call to mind the geometric deco aesthetic of simple lines and curves that defined everything from fashion to building designs of the 1920's.They would have been worn to seductively swing beneath the brim of a cloche hat.
- Post style for pierced ears only.
- Metal finish is burnished bronze.
- Old Hollywood glamour!
- Signed. Trademark Sweet Romance USA.
The design of these art deco earrings is pure vintage Hollywood. Glimmering Swarovski crystal baguette and round cut stones arch into a graceful curlicue with a luscious single stone drop. In the 1920s and 30s, geometric lines and curves defined everything from fashion to building designs. Art deco style is feminine and sophisticated. Old Hollywood glamour has never lapsed because the art deco style continues to be regarded and admired as modernist. Movies such as Gatsby, Cafe Society and the TV series Downton Abbey are loved for their period costuming as much as for their storylines