- Cult of Isis (Aset) Egyptian Goddess Talisman Necklace Pendant.
- Translucent red enamelled solar disk, horned and throned, of the great Egyptian and Universal Goddess.
- Handcrafted in England by ALCHEMY GOTHIC.
- This necklace is ¾ of an inch in width, and 1 ¼ inch in height.
- Pendant is strung on an 18 inch chain.
Isis, a goddess of many names - Khut, Usert, Thenenet, Sati, Sept, Anqet, Ankhet, Sekhet, Renenet, Tcheft, Tchefau, Ament - is the Goddess of Motherhood, Fertility, and Magic. She possesses great magical skills, especially in the use of "words of power." Credited with teaching the secrets of medicine to mankind, Isis is one of the most powerful of Goddesses. She not only feeds the souls of the living, but also the souls of the deceased.
It is impossible to list all of the attributes of Isis here - she possesses the powers of a water goddess, an earth goddess, a star goddess, a queen of the Underworld, and perhaps most significant of them all, a woman.
The interpretation/writings on this item are my own and are not the work of Alchemy Gothic. Text copyright 2006 by Dena L Moore
This handcrafted item was created out of the finest English pewter by Alchemy Gothic Artisans in England.
About Alchemy Gothic...The Original Revivalists
All Alchemy Gothic products are conceived and designed in England by Alchemy Carta, and all pewter products are made in England in the Alchemy workshops. The metal used in the manufacture of Alchemy Gothic pewter products is of the highest grade, 92% tin alloy (to BSS5140 standard), known as "English Pewter."