- Art Deco Champagne Crystal 1920's Lavaliere style Necklace.
- This beautiful necklace is sure to be noticed! This ornamental jeweled pendant is very fashionable, so gorgeous in Champagne color.
- Size: 18 inches long, with 3 inch extender.
- Pendant is 1 1/4" w x 1 3/4" h.
- Large Champagne color center stone is 3/4" w x 1 1/4" h, accented with a tiny clear crystal.
- The pendant is accented with multiple sparkling clear crystals.
- Lobster claw clasp.
- Metal finish is burnished bronze.
- Signed and copyrighted Sweet Romance USA.
A brilliant faceted crystal pear prism is framed within an Art Deco garland of small angular leaves. The pendant connects to a bracket and deco link neck chain which alternates stylized teardops and arrows set with crystal. Necklaces of this style reflect the transition from Edwardian tastes to the angular lines of the 1920's art deco design as seen in the Downtown Abbey TV series. Colors are subtle and neutral for daytime wear and elegant enough for brides and bridesmaids.