- Celtic Norse 3 Wolf Triskele Triskelion Pendant - in gold tone Jeweler's bronze.
- Gorgeous details! Celtic spirals adorns the 3 Wolves as they circle around the central Triskele.
- Designed by artist Brigid Ashwood.
- This pendant is 1 7/8" h with the bail.
- Available as pendant only or with a 20 inch genuine brown leather cord, your choice.
Wolves are very intuitive, intelligent, and passionate. They understand the importance of social connections and are very aware of their surroundings.
The wolf also embodies cunning, communication, loyalty, and compassion, all evident from their close family bonds and interactions that allow them to thrive in even harsh climates. The wolf is a powerful symbol. In Norse mythology, Odin created the first wolves, Geri and Freki, to accompany him everywhere.