- Celtic Stag Deer Cernunnos Oval Porcelain Pendant - Protector of Nature.
- Handcrafted Porcelain Pottery.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada, and the USA. Made in the USA.
- Descriptive card is printed in both English and French Canadian.
- Size: 7/8 inch width x 1 1/2 inch height.
- Pendant is strung on a 32" adjustable braided rayon cord.
- Packaged in a gift box and ready to be gifted!
The majestic stag is an important solar animal of the Celts. Its antlers, shed and regenerated the following year, represent the tree of life and are symbolic of spiritual regeneration, abundance, and prosperity. As a divine messenger, its antlers are seen as a receptacle for celestial energies. The stag, representing the masculine side of the balance of nature, was the totem animal for the antlered deity Cernunnos, ruler and protector of water, animals and nature.
The art of the Celtic peoples has a tradition rich in intricacy and symbolism. Through the ages, these symbols have aided in the search for strength, courage, and spiritual understanding. Our handmade jewelry draws upon and celebrates this ancient tradition. This means your Celtic Art jewelry is as timeless and enduring as the tradition from which it is inspired.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.