- Celtic Snake Octagon Shaped Porcelain Pendant - Earth Healer, Sacred Water.
- Handcrafted Porcelain Pottery.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada, and the USA. Made in the USA.
- Descriptive card is printed in both English and French Canadian.
- Size: 7/8 inch.
- Pendant is strung on a 32" adjustable braided rayon cord.
- Packaged in a gift box and ready to be gifted!
Symbols of healing and wisdom, serpents live within the depths of the Earth Mother and have mastery of all her secret knowledge and vital forces. Both Brigantia and Sironi, Celtic goddesses of healing, use the serpents' mystical powers to work their cures. Because of their wave-like movements, serpents are also associated with healing waters and sacred wells, sources of regenerative powers from within the earth, thus protectors of health and well-being.
The art of the Celtic peoples has a tradition rich in intricacy and symbolism. Through the ages, these symbols have aided in the search for strength, courage, and spiritual understanding. Our handmade jewelry draws upon and celebrates this ancient tradition. This means your Celtic Art jewelry is as timeless and enduring as the tradition from which it is inspired.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.