- Celtic Dragon Ring with Gemstone Treasure - Medieval Dragon Treasure Band Ring.
- Handcrafted in .925 Sterling Silver.
- Features a genuine AAA gemstone of your choice. Shown with Garnet and Amethyst gemstones.
- This item will be ordered for you upon purchase so you can select your size and whatever stone you like (see stone choices in the photos). Please allow 5 - 7 days for shipment. If you'd like a stone that isn't showing in the dropdown list, just send me an email with the stone you'd like.
- The Dragon Ring is also available in white and yellow 14k or 10k gold. Email for a quote if you'd like gold.
Symbolism and Meaning of the Dragon
Since the dawn of humanity the dragon has appeared in the mythology of many cultures. It represents the darkness, the unknown, the power we hold but cannot yet wield. The dragon represents change, the necessity that we not only adapt to circumstance but that we ourselves become its active agent. It represents the passage from innocence through experience to wisdom and understanding. And ultimately the dragon is the symbol of the process of enlightenment, the channeling of the serpent power towards the great illumination.