- Celtic Cat Round Shaped Porcelain Pendant - Intuition, Prophecy.
- Handcrafted Porcelain Pottery.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada, and the USA. Made in the USA.
- Descriptive card is printed in both English and French Canadian.
- Size: 1 inch in diameter.
- Pendant is strung on a 32" adjustable braided rayon cord.
- Packaged in a gift box and ready to be gifted!
In Celtic mythology, cats were often portrayed as liaisons to mystic realms, granting the caller a variety of insights regarding esoteric and ethereal knowledge. They were considered the guardian of souls, their eyes the windows to the other world. The Celtic cat received much respect. The Celts recognized cats’ unique abilities such as sensing the coming of terrible storms long before thunder was heard.
The art of the Celtic peoples has a tradition rich in intricacy and symbolism. Through the ages, these symbols have aided in the search for strength, courage, and spiritual understanding. Our handmade jewelry draws upon and celebrates this ancient tradition. This means your Celtic Art jewelry is as timeless and enduring as the tradition from which it is inspired.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.