- CANTERBURY Sweet Romance Bracelet RENAISSANCE Victorian jeweled slide bracelet.
- Made in the USA - The work of Shelley Cooper and Sweet Romance.
- Approximately 7 inches x 1/2 inch.
- During the Victorian era, slide bracelets were made from old keepsake jewelry parts, stickpin heads, rings, small pins and buttons.
- They became known as "slide" bracelets because of the movement of the pieces on the chain.
- Ours is a dainty sequence of ovals, diamonds, hearts and squares, set with colored crystal and vintage stones.
- Foldover clasp has a mounted garnet baguette. Safety chain attached.
- Richly plated in gold, silver and bronze.
- Trademark Sweet Romance USA.
Shelley’s designs convince the eye of old treasures rediscovered, continually interpreting fashion trends of yesterday and today.