CANTERBURY Sweet Romance Dangle Drop Earrings - RENAISSANCE Victorian jeweled mixed crystal earrings
Made in the USA - The work of Shelley Cooper and Sweet Romance
- Approximately 1-1/2" x 7/16''.
- Victorian style earrings in mixed metals--gold, silver and bronze.
- Much of the jewelry design we regard as 'Victorian' is actually revival designs inspired by stylism of the 16th century.
- These earrings are created in mixed metals --gold, silver and bronze and set with crystal in garnet, topaz, amethyst, Montana blue and clear.
- Post style for pierced ears.
- Signed and copyrighted Sweet Romance USA.
Shelley Cooper is a jewelry artist, designer, historian, and businesswoman who has nurtured a love of antique jewelry into a flourishing design and manufacturing company that exquisitely produces the original collections of Sweet Romance. Her designs, derived from a life-long study of antique and vintage jewelry, radiate the authenticity and spirit of many eras of fashion history.
The collection's legacy designs enfold stories and memoirs about jewelry, the women who inspired it, and the historical times that gave it expression. These storylines illuminate the lives and times of queens and consorts, fashion doyennes and socialites, vamps and starlets, dreamers and romantics, and our great-grandmothers.
Shelley’s designs convince the eye of old treasures rediscovered, continually interpreting fashion trends of yesterday and today.