- Sigil of the Archangel Zadkiel Angelic Talisman Pendant
- This item is 1 1/4" inches (3 cm) in diameter. The height including the bail is 1 5/8".
- Brilliant Gold tone jeweler's bronze
- Sigils are deeply engraved
- Bail opening accomodates up to a 4 mm chain (chain not included)
- The name of the Archangel is shown on the back
- The sigils are used to invoke the power of the Angel and are from the book "The Grimoire of Armadel"
The Power of Sigils
Sigils are magical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Key of King Solomon" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels.
Legend holds that the sigils and incantations contained in the book "The Key of King Solomon" were revealed by the creator to King Solomon by means of an angel. They hold deep spiritual meaning and connection with ancient angelic power.
The Archangel Zadkiel
Zadkiel is the Archangel of freedom, benevolence, mercy, and the patron Angel of all who forgive. Legend holds that it was Zadkiel who held back Abraham's arm when the patriarch was about to sacrifice his son Isaac.
The writings of King Solomon indicate that the sigil of the Archangel Zadkiel must be invoked on a Monday in the morning.
The Sigil of the Archangel Zadkiel Silver Pendant is the perfect adornment for anyone who desires a closer connection with the Archangel Zadkiel to channel his mastery of forgiveness and mercy.